Sunday, November 4, 2007

Environment Determinism

Never thought that I'll use this term again. It once appeared on my exam paper.

Well, I don't use this on my exam paper this time. Though, it is still used for the purpose of exam.

Throughout the swot vac, I'm looking for the best environment to study. The best place, the best pal, the best time, and the best whateva that can contribute to the productivity of my studies.

1. Ballieu Library

Pros: a. Open till 3am                                        Cons: a. Internet Distraction

          b. Have a transportation manager                   b. People Distraction       

2. State Library

Pros: a. Near my house                                     Cons: a. Too crowded

          b. Good architecture for study                          b. Can't bring in my belongings

3. Star Bookstore

Pros: a. No Distractions                                     Cons: a. Sometimes bad music

          b. Near my house                                                b. Have to pay

Environment does determine my productivity. At this stage, I think Star Bookstore is the best one. More to be discovered...

=================================== Updates======================================

4. RMIT Library

Pros: a. Isolated                                                  Cons: a. No access to email accounts

5. Unit 2906, The Verve & Unit 305, Unilodge

Pros: a. Well-equiped

          b. Good study companion

          c. Great Service (Food and Beverages)

          d. 24 hrs

          e. Comfy

The Best Study Area Awards goes to.................................... Unit 2906, The Verve and Unit 305, Unilodge!

Awards will be sent to owners of the premises, Miss Chandra and Miss Natasha, after 22nd of Nov.

5 comments:

  1. YEEhhaAA` selfless promotion also works~!
    i've got to prepare my speech`

    ReplyDelete
  2. no-more-anonymous-resident of 305 UnilodgeNovember 6, 2007 at 2:20 PM

    you can do my part as well 2906..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2406 somerset!
    for assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear 2406 Somerset resident,
    You are not eligible for the competition because your location is not tested as an EXAM STUDY place.

    However, I would like to offer my special thanks to 2406 resident for providing such a nice assignment and online place.

    Spring

    ReplyDelete