Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wind Blew Hard Hard

Yeap, everything turned out pretty good.

Obama won.

1st African American US President.

He said, change has come to America.

I don't know how much could this change affect Malaysia,

Maybe it'll turn out like some pessimistic predictions - All Malaysians will achieve equal opportunities when we have our 44th prime minister. Oh well, maybe that's being optimisitc?

But at least the change will have some effects on the world given that US is such a powerful nation. Awareness of equality regardless of ethnicities will be heigthened. More hopes generated perhaps. Less war too.

Raja Petra is released.

Although ISA has not been abolished, this case has shown separation of powers is possible in Malaysia.

It's also a sign of liberty improvement.

Guys, enjoy blogging!

Truth found.

Conscience and courage, you have them.

Good luck.

Finally,

2 assignments down!

I'll like to

Thank Sheryl for the info. Although I didn't really utilize them, I really appreciate the time you spent helping me.

Thank Liang Jie for editing. You're super effecient. You used merely 2 hours to make a 1 day work perfect. I feel mentally imbalance now. =.=

Thank Chengmin for the coffee and breakfast. They warmed me.

Thank Nat and Chand for the offer. I know I always have you guys.

Thank all who have said good luck or gambate or jiayou to me. I'm mentally STRONG!!!

4 comments:

  1. ahaha.. geeez.. ive just watched ABC-foreign correspondence and they talked about the ISA. Interviewed Anwar, Najib, Raja Putra's family, Teresa kok etc.
    They were saying that Raja Putra may be released soon, and now i see here that he's been released ^^
    btw, i find that Najib's english is good! Overseas educated, was he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Wiki :P

    He also attended Malvern College, Worcestershire, England and subsequently attended the University of Nottingham, where he received a bachelor's degree in industrial economics in 1974.

    He's the son of Msia's 2nd prime minister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those info, is of Najib?

    ReplyDelete