Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hero

Nearly got a heart attack just now.

A strident cry agitated the tranquility in the living room.

With ultimate fear, my brother screeched out from the kitchen.

My dad sprang up from the sofa, ran into the kitchen, grabbed a chair, and yelled for my brother.

He looked strain yet valiant.

I had never seen the trenchant eyes. Protectiveness shining out from them.

Yes I know, he was ready to shield my brother.

He was hugging my brother on one hand while preparing for a hard fight on the other. His body language and facial expression were so tensed yet intrepid, as if he was telling everyone - 'You can never harm my family'.

My brother kept shouting but we saw nothing. Finally, he was able to shout a word that clarified the whole incident: 'COCKROACH!!!'

=.=

Yeah, the end of the story. It was the ugly insect and my timid brother that caused the whole mess.

My father thought there were some villains sneaked into our house and hurt my brother.

This was why the hero-him appeared, like how Clark Kent turns into Superman. (My dad not so lengchai lar, and he didn't wear his underwear outside too XD)

He never say how much he loves us.

I don't see a need to do so.

2 comments: