Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged by Cambridge Qian

I usually don't respond to these 'taggy' stuff. But since it's from qian, okay lar. . .  Gotta show some sincerity anyway. . .

1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
'A Good Dad', Sylvia Chang, Rene Liu and Louis Koo's work.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Make people happy.

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
Much more understanding and obedient than me. :P

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Taiwan. For no reason, I just feel that I'm culturally binded to it.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
My close ones will always stay in great condition, be it physically or mentally.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Duh. . . It's science proven right. . . ?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My close ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
10% get into savings.  5% for leisure.  Others to my parents' account.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends on the person's personality.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Mature, smart, and most importantly, has a BIG heart. Hmm. . . who am I to be so demanding ar. . . :P 

11. Do you believe in "forever"?
Yep.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Cruel.   

13. What is your ambition?
Be an inspiring journalist. (I'll love to perform, but I consider that as a dream rather than an ambition) 

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Pls be harsh to me.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
Happiness.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Err. . . Yes, after I win the $1 million.

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
Finish my assignments!!!

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Be more sensitive.  Perhaps be more sensible.

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
No. Those 'wrong' decisions still contribute to my growth. And if I were to choose again, in the same situation and state of mind, I would make the same choice. No regrets.

20. Are you hungry right now?

In the last two hours, I've eaten assam laksa, lam mee, beancurd dessert, prawn crackers. . .Arghhh. . . bloated.

Those in Malaysia have all been tagged by qian dy.  So I gotta tag these Melburnians and also my bro:

1. Natasha Yeow

2. Cindy Chandra

3. Sheryl Ng

4. Sean Zhang

5. Tan Guo Han

Although I don't think they'll even bother me. . .  =.=

8 comments:

  1. yah.. i won't bother u :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "bother me", what a smart way to make it end, haha
    Busying with assignments atm, but i will pencil it in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the... i don't remember seeing my name there when the post 1st went up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be glad that you are tagged okayyy...
    At least your sis still remember you lor~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat's this tagging thingy???
    btw..hse got internet dy ar?????wahahaha...i'm asking this stupid question when i've already packed and all set to go home to check it out...muahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHheeee.. congrats for ur internet. But how come i dont see three of u being online at all? or maybe because i myself wasnt online to witness it? hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. fyi...Our house's internet hasn't been connected yet :(
    Edwin, for the first time, is working on it now :P

    ReplyDelete