Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kee Siao

Whoooooopsss...
Haven't been updating since er herm, ok, LONG LONG AGO.
Why not?

Firstly, I have nothing to be emo-ed about.

Eh, blogging is not about self-indulgent okay?
You don't have to be ultra-emotional to write a good post yea?

So here comes the second reason: The influx of social activities has overwhelmed my thoughts.
No thinking no posting.

Oh yea? Your blog does not show that you have done a lot of thinking okay??? Janganlah perasan.
Just post about the activities you have done is already an effort.

Please refer to my previous posts about my activities.
I.E. the Mount Dandenong day trip and the Philip Island Post Production Camp.
Each of them has only one episode and they are meant to be continued but there is (still) no sign showing that their lives will be sustained.
You know la, it's not good to whet someone's appetite yet not satisfying it.
Hence I decided not to start AT ALL.

Ah ha!
Then you have something to post!
Continue your unfinished posts!

Hah... aiyo... just refer to Erick's blog la.
He has written a great one. I don't want to be repetitive...
Aiya okayla.

I'M LAZY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yah..lazy! bring me char kwe tiaw pls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, u r not any better okay...
    u want siham n chilli?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh..chen xiao zhu...
    -.-
    PJ has made u gone nutsssss
    n once again...thx for promotion...
    don't have to be so detailed=.='''

    ReplyDelete