Saturday, June 14, 2008

I FROZED A TRAM!

Move?

Stay?

Move?!

Stay?!

Move?!!

Stay!!!!!!!!

"Ting, ting, ting, ting, ting..."

The tram driver must have been driven crazy by us.

He kept ringing the bell and I heard him saying: "Can you guys hear me?"

I think someone had also heard him asking: "Are you deaf?"

XD

Ok Ok, I should tell the story properly.

Today, Nat, Chand, and me decided to join the Melbourne Big Freeze held in front of Bourke Street Mall.

We had to freeze for 3 minutes.

We couldn't think of a good pose but we got a good spot - tram track.

Yep. And there we went on the tram track and we posed for 3 minutes and the tram came and the driver chased us off and we didn't go away.

WE WERE FROZEN AND WE FROZED A TRAM!!!

HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAAHUHAUA!



Natasha, Chand, and Me freezing on the tram track. I was trying hard not to laugh. Photo: Ephraim

I shall upload more photos and video when they're ready.

Special Thanks to Chand, Felix, and Natasha for the courage given.

If I weren't with you guys, I would have ran off when the tram was still meters away. Nervous~~~

After that, we went to catch up with the Melbourne Zombie Shuffle.

They were soooooo cooool!

Everyone just dressed like zombie, walked like zombie, behaved like zombie, and looked definitely like zombie.

These people have terrific make up skills. I think they could become professional make up artists for Hollywood movies.



The Incredible Zombie Hulk. Photo: Shayen Wong



Zombie Family. Photo: Stanley Tjhie



Zombie City. Photo: Facebook

And our friend, not very well prepared, joined the game with his zombie-like-long-hair.



I think the tourists must have been frightened.

Welcome to Melbourne.

8 comments:

  1. i;ve got new photoss.. us with the tram!! hahaa` ive tagged u on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd last photo looks so professional.

    Looks fun. I hope to join also... So are you part of the video below?

    http://www.xanga.com/ahxiong/661498737/item.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh.. and that photo is not by me.. it's by a friend called Ephraim ^ ^
    and ehh.. WE were on the front line lor.. his friend.. was infront of us -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... thanks. I've credited to him. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. keke... but better dun tell mummy bout tt. Or she'll say:"So dangerous! You mei you gao cuo?"

    ReplyDelete