Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Doors

How many doors do you have?

My friend amazed me with this metaphor today.

We were commenting on other friends... You know girls... Always have a handful of juicy gossips.

Okay, get back to the main point. The DOOR Metaphor started like this, (I'll keep the names anonymous to avoid defamation... hoho)

S: "I think C has three doors. It's easy to get through her first door. She's so likable and sociable. It's easy to get along with her. But it's not easy to get close to her. She's quite protective to herself. So I think there are only a few people has reached her second door. The third door, perhaps, has not been opened yet."

Me: "Hahaha... that's funny. Since when you've got this kind of weird thoughts... What about yourself?"

S: "I have two doors. I think I've opened my second door to quite a lot of people. "

Me: "What about me? How many doors do I have?"

S: "Hmm... Your's.... three doors... no no no... two doors... no no no... your case is kinda special..."

So towards the end of the conversation, I still don't know how many doors do I have and the level of difficulty to open my door. Haha.

~the discovery of a friend is a process of opening doors~

5 comments:

  1. i was about to ask you how many doors do i have...n i got the ans today..3..hahaha...good luck in opening my 3rd one:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. disagree. but lazy to comment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh btw,
    t.a. = ex-boss right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear 'fan',
    which one do you disagree with?

    ReplyDelete