Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Kari

Heavy curry smell. Good thing I've bathed. 

Yesterday was my first day training in UniCurry House. Yesh... with Sheryl's strong recommendation, the boss decided to give me the opportunity. Without handling resume or attending interview. Hoho...

Well, as usual, introduction came first. Introduction to the people, curries, finger food, procedures, and prices. I doubt my ability to memorise all the confusing prices. And I doubt my arithmetic ability as I've kept myself away from maths since 4 years ago. Aiya, being doubtful doesn't help lar. Just Do It.

And my boss thought that my name is 小猫. Thank you so much Sheryl Ng.

2 comments:

  1. yo...u went for work a? so fun?
    and do u noe about Ah May's new song with febe?...keke
    very nice!...i mean ah may...not febe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... i've downloaded tt song. quite nice. Well, of course, a may sings much better than phoebe. quite pathetic for phoebe yea...

    ReplyDelete