Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Teeth Brush

While I was lying on the sofa yesterday night, not fully asleep, my half opened eyes were caught by Sheryl.

Oh no no no... that sounds so wrong... I shall rephrase it again - My eyes were caught by Sheryl's TEETH BRUSHING PROCESS.

She held a cup in her left hand and a toothbrush in her right hand. She started to brush every corner of her teeth. Yes, literally every corner. All the 8 directions have been brushed. For 3 times at least.

Hey, aren't your gum going to bleed?

And she gargled. I thought she was drinking water. She drank from the cup, and spat out the water. What a proper way of gargling. Almost the same as what we see in the advertisement.

She gargled so many times till I couldn't even count. Maybe she wanted to wash away the blood caused by her hard core teeth cleaning method?

To me, I'll just brush once. The 4 basic directions will do. Of course I'll gargle, but with my bare hands and limited times.

Don't you think the way of brushing teeth really shows the personality of a person?

Hah! Dirty me.

3 comments:

  1. ooo..now i know why i failed to leave a comment yesterday..i din enter my email...=.='''

    ReplyDelete
  2. testing testing 1 2 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nuts mar... I forgive you

    ReplyDelete