Sunday, December 23, 2007

Star Live Show

I was being childish young again yesterday. XD

Thousand thanks to lyssa for giving me the 7 zone (which is just right in front of the stage) concert ticket. I've got a great viewing position. Phewww... the artists were just 1 meter away from me~

To avoid the traffic jam, my friend and I left much earlier. It was only 7.10pm when we reached Stadium Bukit Jalil. One and a half hour to go... and the front zones were almost filled... OMG. Some of them waited since 3pm, as if they had nothing better to do besides waiting for their beloved idols. Hmm... Am I satirizing the 3-years-ago-me?

It was a live broadcast show, so it was started on time. The 4 memang-tak-boleh-hosts had failed to set up a jolly atmosphere. They could neither spontaneously initiate laughter nor preparatively present humor. Whenever there's a moment of silence, they said nothing else but to ask the audiences to cheer n scream n cheer n scream n cheer n scream n... cheer n scream till not high anymore =.=

The artists hyped up the scene though ^^

It's show time!!!

I can't remember the whole rundown of the show.

I have taken photos for the memorable ones and left out the crappy not so popular ones.



好心一早放开我~~~ She looks so different in person. Much prettier~



大嘴巴 - a new hip hop band in Taiwan. Remember 爱纱? She's one of the member in Sunday Girls MANY years ago. Now she's the female vocal of this band. I thought she's cute, but she's damn hot!!! She danced seductively and sang sexily.



Guys, I guarantee your nose will bleed~

Oh yea... As her skirt was soooooo short, I heard some of the guys around were exclaiming: 'Wah! Can see or not, can see or not? Neh... the panties ar... Cannot breathe lor!!'

Perverts.



Who's this? Yesh! It's her! It's her!Yeshhhh... She's Penny Tai! The talented composer cum lyricist cum singer cum dancer!

Her performance with 易杰齐 has brought us to another dimension of music. The blend of 好久不见and街角的祝福was..was... was... Argh... Sorry, my vocabs are too limited. 非笔墨能形容.



Yep! The classic Grasshoppers. I saw Anita Mui - the facial expressions and body movements - in them.Oh ya... JNK (a Malaysia gay boy group formed recently in Malaysia), please learn from them lar~ Don't ever dance on stage when your movements are not synchronized AT ALL.



He sang pretty crap lar. His verse was not heard all the time. I think the key was too low for him. Why not switch to a higher key then? Maybe he couldn't hit the high notes? :P



So, why did I bother to take his photos?

Haha... Cos it is specially dedicated for Natasha - your christmas present. kekeke

And I also have to admit that he is pleasant for viewing purpose~ hohoho

.

.

.

.

.

And the best ones came last.



I Love You~~~



David Tao!

His music told everything.



This was the best moment.

They duet! OMG~~ they duet!

This was their first public duet.

Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Sing a sad song, and make it better......

It was a veritable feast for our ears.



And finally, my favorite Stef Sun!



She could switch her mood between the piquant 咕叽咕叽and the heart-breaking 我怀念的 so well.



有一束光 那瞬间 是什么痛得刺眼

你的视线 是谅解 为什么舍不得熄灭

我逆着光 却看见

Her voice always perfuses a stream of hope into me.

The fall of color flakes and the voice of hope ended the concert with jocund.

Oh ya, there are a few notable singers which I've not taken their photos. 郭静, a new Taiwanese singer, has some really nice songs. Karen Kong, who is active in the Malay music industry, can sing very well. She has an unique and dolphin ranged voice.

And yea nat... although Jay Chow wasn't there, it was still very gooooooooood! Hng!

1 comment:

  1. Wah, lucky you~~~
    Good to know you are enjoying yourself there~~
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete