Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update 2

It was a boring job initially. 'Office boy' can best describe all the tasks that I've been given.


Photocopy, binding, slotting files, arranging meeting tables and chairs...


Oh well, these should be expected in whateva kind of internship. I should be glad that I got paid RM600. Although it is just ngam ngam enough for my transportation fees, it sounds much better as compared to RM150 which I had from my last internship.


The good one comes later. On the third day onwards, I am assigned to more relevant tasks such as research and event write up. And of course, I've known more about my colleauges and got closer with them. It is a learning process.


to be continue...  

1 comment:

  1. dun worry i will let u sit bside me when u come to ipoh
    then we can died together lol

    ReplyDelete