Saturday, December 8, 2007

Updates

Well, someone was complaining that I wasn't updating my blog. And girl, you haven't even shown me your blog.

But, I'm nice and kind. I will update without asking any return.

Bullshit! I want your blog address!

Okay, my personality is spliting now... Oh no no... It always splits...

After few days of slumber good rest, I started to work in KPMG as a vacation trainee.

FYI: KPMG is one of the Big 4, the top four international auditing firms. It is argued that anyone who has worked there will have a glaring future. This statement is only applicable for the full time employees though, not for trainees a.k.a. small potatoes like me.

to be continue...

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I have this funny feeling that you are referring to me..lol:PI haven't updated that blog for quite some time so there's ntg much to see:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! U saw through my mind! yea... I was referring to u... yea right... nothing much to see... I don't mind seeing ur past though~

    ReplyDelete
  3. since when u're nice and kind? [??????]

    I didnt know that KPMG could change a wacko person like u into a crack person like me within only a few days.

    ReplyDelete