Saturday, January 5, 2008

Goodbye 2007 2

I've learnt to appreciate studies.

I think it was the very first time I enjoyed my academic life. I was not studying because a good student is supposed to be like that. I was not studying to entertain my parents. I was not studying to prove that debate didn't ruin my 'primary responsibility as a student'. I was neither studying to secure my future.

I was studying because I felt the satisfaction - satisfaction of gaining knowledge.

I know it is pretty lame and late for a 20/21 years old young adult to realise that. Oh well... I'm lousy lar~~

I haven't escaped from the conventional thought that I have to score well in exam though. Or maybe I shouldn't escape from that. :P

Haih... Studies in Melbourne have simultaneously given me lots of hurdles. A bit too challenging sometimes. There was once I could barely passed the subject. Phew... Luckily I always perform kindness... Buddha, Jesus, Allah all love me lah~~Kyakyakyaa...

My course put me into another maze. Which career path should I get into? Media or international development?

Think about it.

4 comments:

  1. No you are not late to realize that... It's better than you don't realize that forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have go study with you in Australia..muahahahah.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiya... but i dun get to visit UN headquarters u c...
    n i dun get to tour around europe...
    Cambridge is still damnnnn good~ keke

    ReplyDelete
  4. For your information: I decided not to visit the UN headquarters d..muahahaha..

    Gotta follow mum and dad to Boston..kinda clash..
    But nevermind sure got chance one..hehe..

    =P

    ReplyDelete