Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Yep. Counting down now.

Waiting for Friday to come, and there ends my training period.

HOOOOOORRAAAAAYYYYY!

Yea, I don't like the job lar.

My friend told me a way to best determine whether the job suits me or not.

If you had the syndromes below, maybe you should consider switching your career path. I have it all:

1. When you wake up in the morning, you are soooooo reluctant to wake up. Instead, you'll grumble: 'Why is this another working day?'

2. The temptation of applying a fake-mc leave appears occasionally. (I've actually done it once :P)

3. You are impatiently dealing with the heavy traffic and blame the stupid work for that. (I still complain despite I'm not the driver, you can see how influential is the evil working life)

4. The first thing you do when you reach the office can be anything except work. (eg: have breakfast, boil water, go to toilet etc)

5. You keep looking at your watch or cellphone or monitor to check how many hours left to 5.30pm.

6. You are browsing randomly on the internet. (Or blogging like what I am doing now?)

7. You are counting when is the next public holiday.

8. and the list goes on.

Okay... after all these rambling, it's 12.30pm! It's lunch time!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. some of the descriptions appear to happen to me also wor.. but occasionally when i m stressed out or tired la~
    so nice.. ur work end this friday! we go out lunch one more time la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe~ then tomorrow lar. I don't think i'll be able to leave the office on friday cos it's kpmg open house XD I'll give u a call tomorrow

    ReplyDelete