Saturday, January 5, 2008

Goodbye 2007

I was once stucked at the bottleneck.


Despite my horizontally expanding body size XD, I managed to struggle out from the bottle.


I went into a different dimension.


Different ambience, different colors, different scent, different melodies, different touch.


I'm glad that I've made the right decision (it's costly though :P)


It's a move. Not necessarily a move forward, but at least I moved.


I can still remember the first day I stepped on the soil of Australia. With a neccessities-filled baggage and a passport, I walked down the arrival hall, met with the van driver from student services, checked in my apartment, opened a bank account, walked around the university and the city, and etc etc.


All alone.


People around had been asking me, 'why didn't you get someone along? I'm sure you've couple of friends who are studying in Melbourne.'


But that's the point. You know? That's the point.


I was longing for something new. Totally new. I wanted nothing similar to what I had in Msia.


Nah, I wasn't in the lurch while I was in Msia. I didn't face any major setback that made me feel like running away. Everything was fine and smooth that my life could be described as a plain sailing.


Yea, PLAIN. Maybe this was the reason.


I was bored. I had too much of debate. I couldn't see much growth in myself through my studies in Taylor's. I was limited to the same social circle. My daily life was, unproductively, loaded with soap operas and humdrum outings.


It was a vacuity of taste, emotions, and mind.


After few months of hibernation, I should restart. Although the hardware couldn't be improved (aiya, I'm plump and short foreva de lar), I should at least look for some programming experts to enhance my software.


Hence I arrived in Melbourne.

1 comment:

  1. "Everything was fine and smooth that my life could be described as a plain sailing."

    YES! That's very boring!

    Too plain, too boring, as if you are living without purpose.

    Sometimes a little pain gives more color to your life.

    ReplyDelete